Awesome video review from one of our clients
MyListing is a Wordpress theme that gives you complete freedom to create any type of directory or listing website Design your pages on the front-end and witness your work instantly come to life. MyListing pages are created using the powerful front-end page builder, Elementor. All 50+ elements are drag and drop, and easy to use and customize. Absolutely no coding required.
- Fixed issue with listing work hours in preview card. - Fixed issue with listing tagline containing html markup. - Fixed bug in social networks field showing an unnecessary select option. - Fixed issue with custom file upload fields and selecting a list of allowed extensions. - Fixed more missing translation strings. - Fixed issue with category field missing on admin add listing page. - Added additional helper css classes to content blocks in single listing page. - Added new "Files" content block, for displaying custom file upload fields in a list layout in single listing page.
- Added ability to set the level of customization the listing description editor provides - from a plain textarea, to a full size WYSIWYG editor. - Shortcodes in listing description editor can now be optionally allowed. - Added ability to upload custom images as term icons (custom category, tag, region icons). - Added 2 new term templates apart from the default multiselect template: term single select, and term checklist. - Added ability to restrict places autocomplete results to one or more countries. - Added ability to set what types of results places autocomplete should return. - Added oEmbed support on listing description and in custom content blocks. - Added compatibility with WPJM Claim Listing plugin. - Added ability to use HTML and shortcodes in table, accordion, tabs, and details content blocks. - Added new work hours options for "Open all day", "Closed all day", and "By appointment only". - Added new options in Explore page for "Automatically scroll to results" and "Zoom map using mouse scroll". - Improved work hours feature. Listing status will now be "N/A" instead of "Closed" when no work hours have been entered. And the block won't be visible at all when no work hours have been set. - Improved performance with high quality images used in listing galleries. - Improved the "Shortcode" content block so it's hidden if any of the used fields are empty. - Fixed issue with Facebook share dialog not including listing logo. - Fixed missing translation strings. - Fixed issue with importing listing type configs. - Fixed issue with conditional fields not showing when using a pre-owned listing package. - Fixed preview card issue when displaying a related listing (host) that doesn't have a logo set. - Fixed issue with rtl content when using child theme. - Fixed issues with Elementor texteditor widget. - Improved WC Vendors Pro frontend dashboard styles to match the theme. - WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin has been styled to match the theme. - Numeric custom fields now can optionally allow decimal numbers.
v188.8.131.52 - Fixed issue with Contact Form 7 not working on single listing page. v184.108.40.206 - Fixed issue in WP Admin that was causing several plugins to stop working properly. v220.127.116.11 - Added RTL support for the new review categories section.
- FEATURE: Paid Packages can now be restricted to one or more listing types. - FEATURE: Listing fields can now be shown/hidden based on the listing package. - FEATURE: Listing reviews can have more than one category for ratings. - FEATURE: Image galleries can now be attached to a listing review. - Added optional 5 star listing ratings instead of the usual 10. - Added new content block for displaying shortcodes, iframes, etc. using listing data. e.g. you could use the listing's twitter username to display a feed of all their tweets. - Fixed issue with Elementor Social Icons widget. - Fixed issue with empty space when less than 3 gallery images are used in single listing page. - Fixed issue with "show in admin" option in listing fields. - Fixed single listing layout when no logo is present. - Fixed issue with content width on blog posts. - Minor bug fixes.
- Fixed issue with WC vendors compatibility - Notified all our users about a bug in the latest WP Job Manager plugin - Please read more here https://helpdesk.27collective.net/knowledgebase/my-listing-does-not-support-wp-job-manager-1-29-1/
- Fixed issue with custom fields in Listing type creator - Updated premium plugins to latest version - Fixed minor bugs
- Listing description can now be either a WP Editor or a plain textarea. - Added new dark style for the quick search widget. - Added ability to use custom datetime formats with the [27-format] shortcode. - Fixed issue with related listings tab. - Fixed issue with translation of plural strings. - Fixed issue with text encoding of some languages in featured service widget. - Fixed issue with some users not appearing in the listing author select box. - Fixed issue with WP Editor fields not appearing in WP Admin edit listing page. - Fixed issue with featured section backround image on iOS devices. - Fixed minor RTL issues. - Updated the bundled MyCity demo to the latest version.
- Added ability to show multiselect custom fields in preview card, cover buttons, and content blocks. - Fixed issue with custom fields not showing up in dropdown and checkbox search filters. - Fixed issue with user menu translation. - Fixed issue with spinner on quicksearch widget. - More minor improvements.
- FEATURE: Categories, Tags, and Regions can be specific to one or more listing types. - FEATURE: Added new [quicksearch] shortcode, with instant AJAX results. - FEATURE: Added "Regions" taxonomy. - FEATURE: Added new Elementor widget for displaying terms (regions, categories, or tags). - FEATURE: Added support for rich editor custom fields in single listing page. - Tags now can be accessed similarly to categories in the Explore page. - Single listing page's base URL (example.com/listings/listing-title) can now be modified in Settings > Permalinks. - Added new single page layout block that allows the site admin to insert shortcodes and raw content. - Added single image layout block in single listing page. - Categories, Tags, and Regions have been updated with SEO friendly url-s, e.g. example.com/category/art example.com/region/london example/tag/accepts-credit-cards - Included Brazilian translation (pt_BR), courtesy of Marcelo Lopes! - Fixed issue with non-translatable strings.
- FEATURE: Added ability to have multiple work hours ranges for a single day. - Every listing field can now be edited from the wp-admin panel. - Added option to change listing owner from the WP Admin dashboard. - Added ability to update listing expiry date from the WP Admin dashboard. - Redesigned Checkout page for better user experience. - Updated proximity filter to only be active once a location is set, instead of manually enabling it. - Fixed issue with WC Vendors application form. - Improved styling in WC Vendors dashboard. - Fixed issue with parallax background on iPad on landscape. - Updated the included docs to the latest version, and added info on how to install and configure automatic updates. - Included theme translations for: - German (de_DE) thanks to Christian Sommer - Russian (ru_RU) thanks to Alex ( @corradulka ) - Portuguese (pt_PT) thanks to Joao Coelho
- Added ability to show categories in parent-child format in Explore page. - Fixed issue with inaccurate category listing count. - Fixed issue when no listing type is given on the Explore page. - Fixed issue with user dropdown menu items order.
- Redesigned Explore page for better UX. - Improved styling on BuddyPress group pages. - Redesigned Cart page for better user experience in desktop and mobile devices. - Added new transparent option for search widget. - Slider Revolution is now bundled with the theme. - Child categories will inherit parent settings like icon, color, image - unless overwritten. - Added specific CSS classes for single listings, listing previews, quick view, explore, etc. - Updated docs on how to import demo data using All-in-One WP Migration (https://27collective.net/files/mylisting/docs/#import-demo) - Included MyHome and MyCar import files. - Fixed issue with multiselect filters in Explore page. - Added BuddyPress profile link in user dropdown menu. - Added ability to filter results using multiselect fields. - Added default background color to logos to avoid issues with transparent images. - Minor bug fixes
- Added quick import for MyCity demo using All-in-One WP Migration - Improved BuddyPress style - Fixed issues with accent color - Fixed RTL issues
- Added ability to set site logo size in header. - Fixed issue with listing "Location" field in admin panel. - Fixed issue with child theme. - Fixed issue with drag & drop in Chrome 62. - Minor bug fixes.
- FEATURE: Complete BuddyPress integration. - FEATURE: Added right-to-left text support. - FEATURE: Added new author block for single listing page. - Added ability to set the logic used on search queries with multiple categories/tags selected. - Added unique classes to content-block elements. - Added hooks for custom block elements. - Added child theme. - SEO optimizations. - Updated Advanced Custom Fields PRO to latest version. - Updated package selection layout. - Updated documentation on product vendors. - Fixed quick view height issue. - Fixed bug in "Work Hours" field. - Fixed bug with multiselect fields.
- FEATURE: Integrated with "WC Vendors" plugin. - Added links to docs in the listing type builder. - BUGFIX: When adding new listings from admin dashboard, no listing fields would appear at first. - BUGFIX: In the listing type builder, when no field was being used, drag & drop wouldn't work properly.